Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Food Blogging

I have decided to start my own Food Blog. I love to cook and create little food fantasies (hence the name). I think its all about being creative and creating little masterpieces and watching the look of pure delight on a person's face as they savour one's culinary endeavours. I must admit that there have been times when I have created little masterpieces but there have been times as well when things have turned disastrously wrong.

I only ever cook over weekends. I have mum during the week, who prepares the most divine dishes. On weekends, I will attempt to cook and make little dishes, with her help and guidance obviously. I think I have one weakness, I love food, good food that is. I love to experiment with spices and sauces and condiments. I come from a traditional Indian family where days are planned around meal times and what to cook. I think my mother is my inspiration when it comes to cooking. She is absolutely the best and has all sorts of ways of doing things...So here's to food blogging. I hope I will be able to tantalise some tastebuds and share my culinary adventures while having tons of fun.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope to read more of your scrumptious recipes!