Thursday, March 12, 2009

Food Blogging

Hmmmm - I have been away for a long time.... However my interest in food and blogging in particular has not waned and constantly still lurk around all my favourites in the right hand column. I think I will probably be updating this blog more often, because now I cook my own food. Yes I got married and have entered into domesticity as any Indian wife. LOL....

I live very close to mum, so she often helps me out but most of the time it's just me trying to impress the husband (band) with something appetizing and palleatable. So far he has been impressed - so I'm smiling....

Initially I really struggled with deciding what to make, but now I have a routine and will work out a menu for the week on a weekend. In this way I know what ingredients I need and when I get home after a long day at the office, its all there ready to be made.

So here's to more food blogging......

No comments: